Rachel & Cesar | Andrews Memorial Chapel | Safety Harbor Spa & Resort
Rachel and Cesar’s wedding was a classic, elegant Central Florida wedding in Blush and Gold.
Their Dunedin wedding began at the beautiful, historic Andrews Memorial Chapel; this charming Victorian building is on the National Register of Historic Places.
It is constructed of Florida heart of pine and the beautiful wood ceiling is shaped like a ship’s hull, completely hand carved as are the 17-foot-long pews from the late 1800’s.
It’s the perfect location for a classically styled wedding ceremony, needing just a few simple aisle arrangements, greenery and soft floral pieces to accent the lanterns.
The interior accents set a beautiful contrasting backdrop for photos of Rachel’s A-Line gown with lace embroidered appliques.
The exterior offered picturesque locations for a petal toss and wedding party photos.
Rachel carried a beautiful hand tied white bridal bouquet of full, lush white peonies, white hydrangea and light blush toned roses; a locket with a treasured photograph was the perfect accent.
Her wedding party wore soft, flowing bridesmaid’s dresses in a pale blush color, while Cesar and the groomsmen were dressed in navy.
After the ceremony Rachel, Cesar and their wedding party boarded a trolley for some wedding photos at the marina followed by the reception at the Safety Harbor Spa and Resort.
The accents of the ballroom’s rose and gold carpet, crystal chandelier and the room color paired well with soft blush linen, gold candlesticks, gold chargers, gold chiavari chairs and beautiful arrangements of white hydrangea and blush roses.
Rachel and Cesar’s sweetheart table’s centerpiece was a flowing arrangement of cascading white phalaenopsis orchids, blush roses and eucalyptus.
Their simple, elegant four-tiered wedding cake was displayed on a shimmering cake stand reflecting the sparkling rose colored linen and candles. Family and friends danced the night away and enjoyed a custom gourmet popcorn bar and photo booth.
Thanks to all the wedding vendors who made Rachel and Cesar’s wedding day so memorable:
- Photographer – Sunglow Photography
- Special Moments Event Planners – Tammy Waterman & Alexis Schroeder
- Florist – Iza’s Flowers, Inc.
- Linens – Fancy That Specialty Linens LLC
- Chiavari Chairs – Signature Event Rentals
- Band- C’nergy Band
- Ceremony Location – Andrews Memorial Chapel
- Reception Location – Safety Harbor Spa and Resort
- Transportation- Clearwater Jolley Trolley
- Wedding Cake/ Gourmet Popcorn- A Piece of Cake & Desserts
- Photobooth – Mojo FotoBooth I Prints Charming Booth
- Hair & Make-up – Rachel Artistry
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses- Bella Bridesmaids
- Wedding Gown – The White Magnolia Bridal Collection Tampa
- Wedding Officiant – Rev David Cole
- Wedding Invitations- Paper Source
- Custom Signs/Programs/Place Cards – Tampa Calligraphy
Planning a wedding?
Whether you are a Tampa Bay Area local or planning a Gulfside destination wedding, we have the creativity and connections to help you have the day of your dreams without all of the stress.
Planning an event?
We LOVE social events as much as we love weddings. From Wedding Showers to Reunions, we've done it all. It's all in the details and we've got you covered.
Planning a trip?
Need a weekend getaway during your wedding planning, time away with your family or help planning your honeymoon? We're happy to help!