Questions I am asked by your guests
Questions I Am Asked By Your Guests…
As a Wedding Planner, I’m the go-to person on your wedding day…for everyone, including all of your guests. Not only do your guests ask my staff and I questions, so do your vendors and your wedding party (we’ll explore those questions in the next few weeks). For now, here’s a short list of questions from your guests:
- Where’s the bathroom?
- Can you help me find my seat (or…can I switch my seat to another table)?
- Can I speak with the bride?
- What are the directions to the reception?
- I’m allergic to mushrooms, can you tell catering to not put any on my plate?
- What time are they going to cut the cake?
- Where is the couple going for their honeymoon?
- There’s money in this card, can you take it?
- Is there a nearby pharmacy?
- Are kids allowed at the reception? (Even when they know the answer they’ll try to test me).
- Where do the gifts go?
- Is the bar open yet?
Planning a wedding?
Whether you are a Tampa Bay Area local or planning a Gulfside destination wedding, we have the creativity and connections to help you have the day of your dreams without all of the stress.
Planning an event?
We LOVE social events as much as we love weddings. From Wedding Showers to Reunions, we've done it all. It's all in the details and we've got you covered.
Planning a trip?
Need a weekend getaway during your wedding planning, time away with your family or help planning your honeymoon? We're happy to help!