Special Moments Expands-Meet Katie
We are thrilled to share that The Special Moments Team is expanding again and have added a New Team Member to the Roster..
Get to know Katie:
- Where were you born: Thomasville, North Carolina
- Hometown: East Liverpool, Ohio
- Birthday: December 31, 19….. a lady never tells her age
- Status: Newlywed; 1 year and counting
- Children: 9 year old stepdaughter; Jala
- Pets: two four legged Fur-babies; Aladdin & Jazimine
- Alma mater: Kent State University; Go Flashes
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Food: Anything with red sauce
- Favorite Dessert: coconut cream pie from Das Dutch Haus, Columbiana, Ohio
- Restaurant of Choice: Wild Wing Cafe, downtown Savannah, Georgia (order the Jalapeño Cheddar wings)
- Cocktail of choice: Whiskey Sour
- Favorite Movie: The Sound of Music, I could watch it every day, alongside Coyote Ugly, & pretty much any RomCom
- Favorite TV shows: Greys Anatomy, NCIS, The Good Witch, & Chasing Life
- Music: Love anything with a beat, but The Beatles are at the top of my list
- Sport: Baseball; Let’s Go Bucs!!!
- Hobby: planning parties, sitting by the beach, & road trips
- A Few Fun Facts: I am a certified Mixologist, my step daughter and I have the same birthday, & I’ve always wanted to take part in one of those dance flash mobs.
- Bucket list: do something amazing in every state & visit every continent
- Favorite moment that happens while doing my job: when the Bride does a “First Look” with her parents. It gets me every time.
- What are you most excited about working for Special Moments: getting to do what I love, plan weddings and parties from start to finish.
Planning a wedding?
Whether you are a Tampa Bay Area local or planning a Gulfside destination wedding, we have the creativity and connections to help you have the day of your dreams without all of the stress.
Planning an event?
We LOVE social events as much as we love weddings. From Wedding Showers to Reunions, we've done it all. It's all in the details and we've got you covered.
Planning a trip?
Need a weekend getaway during your wedding planning, time away with your family or help planning your honeymoon? We're happy to help!