This is a common question from many of our brides that come to us for assistance with planning their wedding……
We think this question has many answers……
1. Yes, they are marrying you because you have attended the church since you were a child and will hurt their feelings if you do not extend the invitation to have them celebrate after the actual ceremony…..
2. Yes, because after all, who is going to do the blessing before dinner at the reception?
3. Yes, because they have traveled possibly quite a distance to be there and the ceremony lasted for 15 minutes and now you expect them to leave and go home while everybody else gets to stay and have a meal and celebrate…..
4. Yes, because it is just a courtesy and if they are not close friends of the family. 90% of the time , they will decline gracefully…..
5. No, You have hired them to do a job and they did the job…..
Would Love to hear feedback on your opinions on this subject….