Special Moments Expands-Meet Katie
We are thrilled to share that The Special Moments Team is expanding again and have added a New Team Member to the Roster..
Get to know Katie:
- Where were you born: Thomasville, North Carolina
- Hometown: East Liverpool, Ohio
- Birthday: December 31, 19….. a lady never tells her age
- Status: Newlywed; 1 year and counting
- Children: 9 year old stepdaughter; Jala
- Pets: two four legged Fur-babies; Aladdin & Jazimine
- Alma mater: Kent State University; Go Flashes
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Food: Anything with red sauce
- Favorite Dessert: coconut cream pie from Das Dutch Haus, Columbiana, Ohio
- Restaurant of Choice: Wild Wing Cafe, downtown Savannah, Georgia (order the Jalapeño Cheddar wings)
- Cocktail of choice: Whiskey Sour
- Favorite Movie: The Sound of Music, I could watch it every day, alongside Coyote Ugly, & pretty much any RomCom
- Favorite TV shows: Greys Anatomy, NCIS, The Good Witch, & Chasing Life
- Music: Love anything with a beat, but The Beatles are at the top of my list
- Sport: Baseball; Let’s Go Bucs!!!
- Hobby: planning parties, sitting by the beach, & road trips
- A Few Fun Facts: I am a certified Mixologist, my step daughter and I have the same birthday, & I’ve always wanted to take part in one of those dance flash mobs.
- Bucket list: do something amazing in every state & visit every continent
- Favorite moment that happens while doing my job: when the Bride does a “First Look” with her parents. It gets me every time.
- What are you most excited about working for Special Moments: getting to do what I love, plan weddings and parties from start to finish.