Questions I am asked by your guests
Questions I Am Asked By Your Guests…
As a Wedding Planner, I’m the go-to person on your wedding day…for everyone, including all of your guests. Not only do your guests ask my staff and I questions, so do your vendors and your wedding party (we’ll explore those questions in the next few weeks). For now, here’s a short list of questions from your guests:
- Where’s the bathroom?
- Can you help me find my seat (or…can I switch my seat to another table)?
- Can I speak with the bride?
- What are the directions to the reception?
- I’m allergic to mushrooms, can you tell catering to not put any on my plate?
- What time are they going to cut the cake?
- Where is the couple going for their honeymoon?
- There’s money in this card, can you take it?
- Is there a nearby pharmacy?
- Are kids allowed at the reception? (Even when they know the answer they’ll try to test me).
- Where do the gifts go?
- Is the bar open yet?