4993 71st Ave. N., Pinellas Park, FL 33781727-343-0800info@eventsbyspecialmoments.com

Wedding Professional Wednesday -Brides & Blooms

Post 94 of 199

Welcome to Wedding Professional Wednesday……

Today we are going to feature a Unique Wedding Professional that caters to the DIY Bride……or Planner……..

bridesnblooms.comDorelle Raphael-Fishkin – BridesnBlooms.com

Let me tell you a little about her company and how she got started…

Bridesnblooms.com was created to fill the needs of everyday people who are creatively inclined but had no resource to obtain fresh flowers without having to pay retail prices.

In 2003, two women, who had no experience with flowers, who heard the cried of others, regarding the high prices of traditional florists got together to create a solution.

After listening to you and others like you, the two women found a solution. Buy in bulk, cut out the middleman and ship gorgeous, quality flowers direct!

She is great to work with and will help guide you on the phone to make sure you have chosen the right selections and is great with offering advice if needed…. We have had several brides that have insisted on creating their own centerpieces or making their bouquet and we send them to Dorelle over at BridesnBlooms when we know there is no changing their mind…….

If you are looking for floral supplies, fresh roses, orchids, etc…..for the DIY person.. I strongly suggest, no I insist you give Dorelle a call or you can check out the website and order on-line at www.bridesnblooms.com

We want to be your wholesale floral source for life, think of us as your personal connection to all things floral.

, , , , , , ,

15 comments:

R & AFebruary 4, 2010 at 10:22 amReply

We have been purchasing flowers from Brides & Blooms for years and LOVE THEM!!. We have bouquets of flowers delivered to our office every other week. Our employees love having flowers on thier desk. Every person who comes into the office comments on how beautiful and fresh the flowers in our reception area look and how wonderful it is come into an office and see and smell fresh flowers.
The flowers are so fresh that often when the next set of buquets arrive two weeks later, we are able to send the older flowers home with our personnel. As you can imagine they are thrilled.
The service is FANTASTIC Dorelle is a dream to work with and she always has a smile in her voice. Even when we need some personal advice on a personal events or flowers she’s right there to help.
Brides & Blooms you are Awesome….Thank you!!!

DianaFebruary 4, 2010 at 5:11 pmReply

I have referred Brides & Blooms many times! I love their product – their flowers are fresh and their roses are actually fragrant! It’s so easy to order and they arrive in perfect shape and really last. Dorelle is delightful to work with and she is also incredibly supportive of other vendors in the bridal industry. I am now working on a huge gala and she was the first person I recommended, knowing that this charitable organization would get a great deal and have all the support they need to make their centerpieces look fabulous! I can recommend Dorelle and Brides & Blooms with confidence!

LisaFebruary 4, 2010 at 5:12 pmReply

Dorelle really knows her flowers and is wonderful to work with. She answered my questions, and gave me much needed guidance. Wonderful company, great people and the price is right!

Beth M. SparlingFebruary 4, 2010 at 5:20 pmReply

My experience with Dorelle and Brides & Blooms has always been extremely positive! They are very customer service oriented and are committed to providing their clients with the best quality of floral product available. Dorelle works with each client on an individual basis to create their dream wedding or event. I would highly recommend using Brides & Blooms for all of your floral needs!!

Deb KelleyFebruary 4, 2010 at 5:45 pmReply

I’ve been working with Dorelle for over two years and have been impressed at the quality and types of floral products she offers at such incredible, affordable prices. I recommend Dorelle and Brides & Blooms to anybody who wants to make their “special occasion” something even more beautiful and memorable.

Elizabeth SparksFebruary 4, 2010 at 6:37 pmReply

I have to say, this blog is “spot on.” The flowers are fresh and lovely, and Dorelle is delightful to work with. I’ve created several types of centerpieces with flowers from Brides & Blooms, encouraged by Dorelle – “Yes, you can do it!” And I have to put in a plug for her floral workshops. Get a small group together, where all share the cost of the flowers, and everyone goes home with a beautiful arrangement (or two) that they created themselves. My friends loved it. (I’ve got to do that again.)

Chuck WeirichFebruary 4, 2010 at 7:01 pmReply

Dorelle from BridesnBlooms.com is an amazing talent. Extremely creative and incredibly helpful. There isn’t anything she won’t do to help you with your event. It’s always a pleasure to work with Dorelle!

Rebecca ZoumberosFebruary 4, 2010 at 8:03 pmReply

Brides & Blooms creates beautiful work and Dorelle is very professional. Congratulations ~ well deserved!

Linda EllandFebruary 4, 2010 at 10:58 pmReply

Dorelle is the first person I met when I started my own meeting planning company and I was so impressed with her energy and passion for her work and her desire to provide a quality floral experience at prices that are deeply discounted. She is a lifesaver!!!
Dorelle was discussed today with another event planner as she provided flowers and centerpieces for a high level association event and we commented that the blooms were so beautiful, lasted over a week and were still beautiful and full in their final hours

Andrea KrudoFebruary 5, 2010 at 3:54 pmReply

Dorelle is a woman of integrity, and a professional of the highest quality. Her flowers are fresh and gorgeous. It is obvious she is passionate about what she does, and takes great pride in fulfilling the needs of her customers. I recommend her, and her lovely flowers every chance I get.

Kathy JodreyFebruary 5, 2010 at 6:25 pmReply

If you’re planning a wedding, or any other important event, do yourself a huge favor and give Dorelle at BridesnBlooms a call. Not only will you receive the most exquisite, fresh flowers you could imagine, but you’ll receive the level of customer support that is very lacking in many businesses today.

Dorelle’s vision of providing affordable flowers to brides and others has grown into a nation wide, successful business. I’m excited for her success, it couldn’t happen to a more worthy person!

LindaFebruary 6, 2010 at 2:01 pmReply

Dorelle is hard working, organized, kind and thoughtful. With all these fine attributes you can be assured you will receive not less than top quality service and products.
Her flowers are some of the prettiest I have ever seen. Now when budgets are tighter than ever Brides And Blooms provides alternatives that allows any one planning a special event to stay within budget.
Thank you Dorelle for all your hard work.

Joe Roberts – Wedding/Event PhotographerFebruary 10, 2010 at 12:21 pmReply

Dorelle is a hard worker that puts her clients first! She has been nothing but a professional since I have met her a year ago. She has excellent prices compared to other florists all around the nation and would definately recommend her to any of my clients who are getting married. Great work Dorelle!

Universal Music Entertainment (Ronald Michel)February 10, 2010 at 3:37 pmReply

BridesnBlooms is an excellent company to work with and I recommend all of my brides and other clientele to her. Dorelle is very professional and will get the flowers that you need to you’re location on time. She has an amazing personality and she makes me smile everytime I see her. I love working with her and her staff because they are truly professional. You will not be disappointed at all when you go with her services. We love you Dorelle… 🙂 🙂

JamieFebruary 24, 2010 at 12:38 pmReply

Dorelle is the best! If you need flowers for ANY occasion, look no further than Dorelle and http://www.bridesnblooms.com. Excellent customer service.

– Jamie